Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Classroom Blog

I have decided to start a classroom blog. This is a blog that parents or students can visit to see what is going on in our classroom. I will try to post pictures, important information that isn't on the newsletter and stay up to date on what we are learning in the different subjects in school. I will also add any special occasions/parties/events or anything else I can think of that would be important to parents. I only want to continue with this blog if it is useful to parents. So please feel free to leave any comments on other things you would like me to post on this blog. I am up for any suggestions that could make this better for parents.

Thanks for visiting!

Mrs. Wootton

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I think its awesome that you are doing this Mrs. Wootton. It will be very helpful for me because a lot of times when I ask my child what they did in school today, they don't have a whole lot to say. I appreciate you! Alicia Montanez

Anonymous said...

I think it is a nice tool we can use in order to get more information about class activities and feedbacks from parents.
thanks,...Julio Briceno